Sunday, December 9, 2007

Grease - Original Soundtrack











GREASE - ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
PLAYLIST
SIDE A
01. Grease - Frankie Valli
02. Summer Nights - John Travolta / Olivia Newton-John And Cast
03. Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton-John
04. You're The One That I Want
05.Sandy - John Travolta
SIDE B
01. Beauty School Drop-Out - Frankie Avalon
02. Look At Me , I'm Sandra Lee - Stockard Channing
03. Greased Lightnin' - John Travolta
04. Its Raining On From Night - Cindy Bullens
05. Alone At The Drive-In Movie (Instrumental)
06. Blue Moon - Sha-Na-Na
SIDE C
01. Rock n' Roll Is Here To Stay - Sha-Na-Na
02. Those Magic Changes - Sha-Na-Na
03. Hound Dog - Sha-Na-Na
04. Bond To Hand Jive - Sha-Na-Na
05. Tears On My Pillow - Sha-Na-Na
06. Mooning - Louis St. Louis & Cindy Bullens
SIDE D
01. Freddy My Love - Cindy Bullens
02. Rock n' Roll Party Queen - Louis St. Louis
03. There Are Worse Things I Could Do - Stockard Csnning
04. Look At Me-I'm Sandra Lee (reprise) - Olivia Newton-John
05. We Go Together - John Travolta / Olivia Newton-John And Cast
06. Love Is A Many Splendored Thing (instrumental)
07. Grease (reprise) - Frankie Valli

No comments: